ABM (Automated Banking Machine)
- Located in Kerrobert at the main branch
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- MEMBER CARD® Debit Card - complete a number of transactions at any Credit Union ABM, or cash withdrawals at any INTERAC, CIRRUS, or ACCULINK® ABM. Access the INTERAC “Direct payment” network at participating retailers in Canada, or worldwide at merchants bearing the MAESTRO logo.
- Global Payment MasterCard - offers you the convenience, flexibility and worldwide gobal acceptance of a traditional Mastercard credit card. GLOBAL PAYMENT Mastercard can be used anywhere Mastercard is accepted including shopping online and accessing cash at an ATM. But, unlike the traditional Mastercard credit card, the funds are automatically moved from your credit union account to pay off the balance after the transaction is completed. GLOBAL PAYMENT Mastercard is a convenient extension of your account and is only available through your credit union.
- Automatic Buyer Protection and Extended Warranty on most items purchased with a MEMBER CARD debit card or Global payment Master Card.
MemberDirect (Internet Banking)
- Fast, simple and completely safe
- View transactions
- Print statements
- Pay bills
- Transfer funds
- 24 hours a day- 7 days a week
- For technical support phone 1-888-273-3488
Mobile Web is internet banking optimized for the smartphone. Mobile Web gives you the access and convenience of "on the go" with your smartphone. Click to learn more!
Transferring money can now be done quickly and securely with INTERAC e-Transfer†! All you need is your recipient’s email address or mobile phone number to send money in just a few quick and easy steps.
Click To Learn More!
Guard against account fraud! Kerrobert Credit Union Alerts will let you know when important changes have been made to your information in Internet Banking. These alerts add additional protection to allow you to identify and report potential fraudulent activity as soon as it happens.
- You will be notified when:
- A new bill payee is added to your list of vendors.
- Your Personal Access Code (PAC) is changed via Internet Banking.
- If you are locked out of Internet Banking via Increased Authentication after 3 attempts to log in. Login Alert
- INTERAC e-Transfer New Recipient Added Alerts
These alerts can be sent as a text message to your mobile device, as an email to your email address or both.
Click To Learn More!
- Utility Bill Payments
- Safe Deposit boxes
- Night Deposit boxes
- Foreign Currency