COVID-19 Financial Support Programs Info:
We are now accepting applications from our business members for the Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA). For qualifying information, click here.
CEBA Application now available. Click here to apply.
*Watch for changes to the CEBA qualifications coming soon.*
For information about the Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB) financial support program, click here.
Are you a student or recent graduate applying for the Canada Emergency Student Benefit (CESB)? Here’s how you can get ready:
✅ Ensure you have an existing profile with CRA – if you’ve never filed a tax return, call 1-800-959-8281 to activate your SIN with CRA
✅ Sign up for My Account – this will be the easiest way to apply
✅ Register for Direct Deposit – this will help you get your payments faster
Or, if you are expecting to receive your CESB payment via cheque, make sure your mailing information is up to date in My Account.
CESB Application is now available. Click here to apply.
Kerrobert Credit Union
We are open to the public with normal business hours. Mon-Fri 9am-4pm.
We encourage members to continue to use our night deposit, ATM and other electronic means as much as possible in order to limit face to face contact.
However, if you would like to attend the office please note the following:
1. If you are not feeling well or have recently travelled, please do not visit the branch, but call us and we will provide you options to conduct your business.
2. Please utilize the marked spots on the floor to maintain a safe distance between yourself, our staff and other members.
3. Utilize the automatic door openers with your elbow to enter and exit the building.
4. Hand sanitizer is available for your use.
5. If you use a pen, please take it with you with our compliments.
Once again, THANK YOU. We are pleased to continue to serve you.
If you have any questions please contact our office at 306-834-2611 or email@example.com.
Check out our Facebook page
To avoid problems while travelling, please advise us of your travel plans.